Folder for video on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fozo, Jul 25, 2007.

1. fozo macrumors member

Is there away that you can create different folder for music video on iPhone? I'd like to have different folder/playlist for the music video. For now, everything just shows up at once.

Also, after the video is played, it kept on asking me to delete the clip to save space. How am I going to turn off that message?

And, how am I going to set up auto repeat the clip?

2. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

From everything ive seen, no you cannot make a vidoe playlist but if under your iPod, you just go to the Video section, it will only display that and not with the rest of your music. Also, depending on how you have it, on mine, I have select section for trailers I got from Apples Site, a section for movies and a section for TV episodes (and thats because under iTunes, their all in different parts of it) but over all, they will all be under Vidoes and in their own selection part.

I also get the messege of "do you want to delete" and I have not seen a way of telling it not to do that. Ive also not ran across a repeat video option but I havent looked for one either.