Folders dont show up on iTunes after JailBreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sensamic, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Sensamic macrumors 68030

Hey.

Every time I jailbreak the iPhoen or iPad all my folders wont show up on the App section of iTunes. Is this normal or is there a way to fix it? All the apps show without any folders and I would like to see which folders I have on iTunes so I can put apps inside.

Thanks!

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Do you install any icon Springboard tweaks like infiniboard, infinidock, infinifolders, or their ripoffs? If you do they all install something called IconSupport. IconSupport disables iTunes from seeing the actual layout of the icons because it can't handle the non standard layout.

3. Sensamic thread starter macrumors 68030

I have folder enhancer, iconoclasm, lockinfo and scrolling board.

So no way to keep the folders view in itunes right? I would have to delete these tweaks? Or deleting iconsupport would work?

4. lonman06 macrumors regular

You would have to delete those tweaks and then reset up your folders if you want to get back to the original itunes view you had.

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

You have to remove FolderEnhancer, Iconoclasm, and ScrollingBoard. If you remove IconSupport, the above tweaks won't work anymore or iTunes will crash when you go the the Apps tab for your iPhone.