Folders in bottom row of home screen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by penguintri, May 20, 2011.

1. penguintri macrumors member

Has anyone else noticed that if you open folders in the bottom row of the home screen the animation is noticeably more laggy than if you open a folder in any of the other 3 rows. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

2. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

Nope, mine works fine the bottom folder takes the same amount of time to open as the middle or top one. How many icons do you have in one of your bottom folders?

3. penguintri thread starter macrumors member

It doesn't take any longer to open, just the animation is not as smooth. It's like that however many apps I have in the folders. Probably just me being a little to OCD hehe.

4. D3lta macrumors 6502a

I've noticed that too. I just keep all my folders in first two rows.

5. Vizin, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  6. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

I have my first folders now with the new phone. Named like "Utilities", or "Reference" or the like. I find it very fast to go this way. I wish I had known I could do this with the 3GS.

7. Jinkst macrumors 6502

Jinkst

I've only noticed it if I have a lot of folders on the same page. Other than that it doesn't make a difference be it in any row.

8. shanedownfall macrumors newbie

I've noticed this too. Quite annoying. If you're jailbroken install folder enhancer. No more problems :)

9. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Mine seems fine and I have folder enhancement. I have probably 30 games in one folder.