Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RobbySkateboard

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I downloaded folders in folders (after making everything else the way I wanted it with the new 4s jailbreak over the past 24 hours) but now it's constantly respringing (spinning circle for like 10 minutes or so now) I've tried a hard reset and still does this, any tips or am I stuck having to restore and rejailbreak?

Thanks if you can help fix my problem.

Hattori

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2012
I downloaded folders in folders (after making everything else the way I wanted it with the new 4s jailbreak over the past 24 hours) but now it's constantly respringing (spinning circle for like 10 minutes or so now) I've tried a hard reset and still does this, any tips or am I stuck having to restore and rejailbreak?

Thanks if you can help fix my problem.

Hmmm, I have a similar problem where my 4s jailbreak required that I connect to itunes and restore it. However, I read that iphone 4s cannot be restored at this time. Is my understanding correct?

bansheebeat

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
I'm having the same problem too.

Yes the 4s can be restored to 5.0.1 as Apple is still signing it. I personally don't want to restore and rejailbreak so I'm hoping there is a way to fix this,

EDIT: Fixed it. After a couple minutes of constant respring it finally booted in safe mode and I was able to get into cydia and uninstall

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.