Folders Within Folders in Evernote?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Tissue Paper, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Tissue Paper macrumors regular

Hi.

I wanted to know is there a way to somehow further organise my notes within the actual folders? I try to number them chronologically and I know there's a also way to embed a link within each note to create a shortcut from one note to another but what I would like to do is add categories for a set of notes- something like a sub-folder. Anyone knows if that possible? Perhaps an additional patch that I can install on the app or something?

If that's not possible in Evernote is there another cloud-compatible app that I can use that does that? Ulysses and Scrivener allows a lot of flexibility this way but they are not cloud compatible and I need to regularly look up my notes from my iPad and iPhone.

Thanks.
    Tissue Paper.

2. jojoba macrumors 68000

3. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I was also going to suggest stacks (and link the above page). If you go this route, you have to create the stack in the main window, as the video in the above link suggests, not in the left sidebar. Seems like that detail stymies alot of people.