Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stanw

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
I have a popular dog on youtube and photos and videos that I have uploaded in past are constantly stolen and re-uploaded to other locations. I want to make a logo that will display on photos of him, and across the bottom of his videos. I do not want the font to be too cartoony, though I'd like it can be a fun font. Some keywords that convey the feeling I'd like to get across: fun, strong, fast and adorable. He is a husky, and sort of looks a bit like a wolf. Can anyone make any suggestions for a font or style of a font to consider?

Thanks!

Alimar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
New York State
I have a popular dog on youtube and photos and videos that I have uploaded in past are constantly stolen and re-uploaded to other locations. I want to make a logo that will display on photos of him, and across the bottom of his videos. I do not want the font to be too cartoony, though I'd like it can be a fun font. Some keywords that convey the feeling I'd like to get across: fun, strong, fast and adorable. He is a husky, and sort of looks a bit like a wolf. Can anyone make any suggestions for a font or style of a font to consider?

Thanks!

Helvetica Rounded Extra Bold

stanw

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
Thank you for your reply. What is it about Helvetica Rounded Extra Bold that makes you think it will be a good fit based on my description?

Thanks!

Alimar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
New York State
Thank you for your reply. What is it about Helvetica Rounded Extra Bold that makes you think it will be a good fit based on my description?

Thanks!

Like this... and sorry, it's Helvetica Rounded Black

Attachments

• Dog-Logo.png
    Dog-Logo.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 130
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.