Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bombr7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
Hi guys,
Recently, I've got ColorKeyboard and got a theme with it, called "Android Black iOS5", and it looks beautiful, of course, but I can't really find the theme and font shown in the screenshots, if there is even one.
Link: http://modmyi.com/cydia/com.modmyi.androidblackios5colorkeyboard
Screenies shown in preview:
4f5dab9c8909a.png

4f5dab9c8abf7.png

It just looks so nice, I hope you guys can find out what theme/font that the guy used (If there is one).

tamilam

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2012
hey,

made an account just to answer you because i was getting this myself... but since apparently no1 responded or knows i went through the trouble to get this myself.... not that im lazy :p

so to help future people the theme used with this is "266hd system" & for the full theme get "266hd icons" as well (though its a bit changed from the one shown now cause its updated) and the closest if not exact match i got to use for font was Geo Sans Light font from the BytaFont app (iphoneruler.net) - yea went though a ton of fonts and studies the key letters to get a match. hope this helps.

it is a lovely theme and combo for this keyboard. i got it now. enjoy! :)

P51

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2009
How do you install a keyboard through color keyboard that isn't built into the app? Like the one you have in the opening post?

breezyf808

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2012
I downloaded bytafont and there are fonts on there that might look like that.
This tweak does transfer over onto ur keyboard and also your fonts all over (messages, safari, springboard, etc.) On top of that, u could customize more than one font at a time.
Hopefully this is what ur looking for

lol481

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2012
I like this theme very mach too

hey,

made an account just to answer you because i was getting this myself... but since apparently no1 responded or knows i went through the trouble to get this myself.... not that im lazy :p

so to help future people the theme used with this is "266hd system" & for the full theme get "266hd icons" as well (though its a bit changed from the one shown now cause its updated) and the closest if not exact match i got to use for font was Geo Sans Light font from the BytaFont app (iphoneruler.net) - yea went though a ton of fonts and studies the key letters to get a match. hope this helps.

it is a lovely theme and combo for this keyboard. i got it now. enjoy! :)
I like this theme very much too. Can you give me this theme or just say name of theme.

----------

Hi guys,
Recently, I've got ColorKeyboard and got a theme with it, called "Android Black iOS5", and it looks beautiful, of course, but I can't really find the theme and font shown in the screenshots, if there is even one.
Link: http://modmyi.com/cydia/com.modmyi.androidblackios5colorkeyboard
Screenies shown in preview:
It just looks so nice, I hope you guys can find out what theme/font that the guy used (If there is one).

I like this theme very much too. Can you give me this theme or just say name of theme.

tamilam

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2012
How do you install a keyboard through color keyboard that isn't built into the app? Like the one you have in the opening post?

seeing that you already have color keyboard installed the only thing that's left is to get keyboard from the relevnat sources in Cydia. For example this same Android Black iOS5 Color Keyboard came from my xsellize repo which i downloaded and installed. i resprung (normal thing i do - not sure if it was TOTALLY necessary) then i went into the settings app and undeer the colour keyboard i found it under the themes option.

----------

I downloaded bytafont and there are fonts on there that might look like that.
This tweak does transfer over onto ur keyboard and also your fonts all over (messages, safari, springboard, etc.) On top of that, u could customize more than one font at a time.
Hopefully this is what ur looking for

yep apparently the geo sans light font i found there was an exact match..been using it past couple days and see no issues..... so cool.... :)

----------

----------

these is just simple 266hd system and 266hd icons.
to get the font system wise install geo sans light font from bytafont and install it. re-spring and viola....

lol481

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2012
seeing that you already have color keyboard installed the only thing that's left is to get keyboard from the relevnat sources in cydia. For example this same android black ios5 color keyboard came from my xsellize repo which i downloaded and installed. I resprung (normal thing i do - not sure if it was totally necessary) then i went into the settings app and undeer the colour keyboard i found it under the themes option.

----------

yep apparently the geo sans light font i found there was an exact match..been using it past couple days and see no issues..... So cool.... :)

----------

these is just simple 266hd system and 266hd icons.
To get the font system wise install geo sans light font from bytafont and install it. Re-spring and viola....
Спасибо что вы мне помогли. Я очень вам благодарен!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.