Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yanksno1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2012
I've been having this issue for a while now but it's really starting to bug me. I'm having this Font issue with Firefox on Zillow and no idea how to fix it. I tested Zillow in Chrome and it loads there fine, so don't think it's the MacBook Air's (M1) reading a bad font right? You guys have any suggestions of anything I can try to fix it? Attached a screenshot to show what was happening.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 9.58.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 9.58.10 AM.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 92

dizmonk

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2010
Try selecting your own fonts in Firefox's settings. There's an option that allows the user to override the web pages fonts.

Reactions: yanksno1

yanksno1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2012
Try selecting your own fonts in Firefox's settings. There's an option that allows the user to override the web pages fonts.

Can you point me in the direction of how to do that? Looking around not finding anything.

dizmonk

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2010
Can you point me in the direction of how to do that? Looking around not finding anything.
In the Firefox settings, go to General, Language and Appearance and you'll see it. Make sure you look at the Advanced tab.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.