font wont change

zoran

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
There is something wrong with my browsers (Safari and Firefox) and Times New Roman doesn't seem to change even if i change the fonts in my browsers. What might be the issue? What can i check?

manueld

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2009
Check your browser preferences, i know on firefox there's an option for the browser to override the font.

zoran

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
what do you mean to override the font? where is this setting?

manueld

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2009
In FF it's under Tools-->Options-->Content

Under Fonts & Colors Click Advanced and there's a checkbox to "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above" Make sure that that checkbox is ticked.

zoran

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
In FF it's under Tools-->Options-->Content

Under Fonts & Colors Click Advanced and there's a checkbox to "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above" Make sure that that checkbox is ticked.
hmm yes i see, but this checkbox is already ticked

zoran

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Also to say that i installed a slightly older version of FF and problems still same. Can it be a font manager that is handling the fonts? Even though that doesn't really seem to be the problem!

zoran

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
How are you trying to change your fonts?
im not trying to change them, it just occurred to me that maybe it could be the font managing application. but i don't think so cause i haven't made any changes to that application regarding fonts. Im using the "font explorer x pro" if thats what your asking

bpaluzzi

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
London
im not trying to change them, it just occurred to me that maybe it could be the font managing application. but i don't think so cause i haven't made any changes to that application regarding fonts. Im using the "font explorer x pro" if thats what your asking
your original question said that the font won't change. what are you trying to do, and how are you trying to do it?