Foof Macbook Sleeve review

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by pinktank, Aug 12, 2009.

1. pinktank macrumors 6502

I got this sleeve from http://foofshop.com/ and put it to use before reviewing, as It is intended for use and wear. I wanted to see how it held up before reviewing it. The foofbag is now a little flatter, it will come a little more fluffier than this when you order it, and it ships in a tasteful recycled envelope and a reusable plastic bag.

Foofbags are ethically handmade, and co2 free which scored about a thousand and two cookies while I was in the market for macbook sleeves

The foofbag held beautifully as I took it to school everyday and used it as a place mat for the laptop wherever I go. The only maintenance -quite a minor one at that- was to align the lining every other week or so, so that it doesn't bulge in the bottom.

I heard concerns about the sheeplike lining shedding it's wool; I say bollocks, It never shed a single thread. And since it's reversible, it's easy to clean if it ever get's dirty.

I have the tsunami pattern, they now have a new koe pattern which Im thinking of buying for a new macbook pro. I highly recommend their products and their customer support.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. puma1552 macrumors 601

Word, I love my foofbags as well. I have the Tsunami for my MBP, and the Nishikigoi for my MBA, and have the Nami Aka one on the way for the MBP as well. Highly recommended.

3. YoNadz macrumors regular

4. pinktank thread starter macrumors 6502

I heard mixed reviews about the lining of applesacs, and they added a little more bulk so I went with the foofbag.

5. molly8171 macrumors newbie

Memoggy Sleeves

Foof is great. i have 2 foof macbook sleeves

i recently hooked up with memoggy macbook sleeve
    lots of detail and a good customer service. highly recommended