Foofbag & Foofpod arrived

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Warthog, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Warthog macrumors newbie

G'day,

A few days ago I was looking at various cases for my new 13" Macbook Pro. I saw some reviews and photos of pretty cool cases, but most of them were too heavy-duty for my needs. I only really need a sleeve to protect my laptop when it's in my satchel or backpack. Then I found Foof.

It looked to be exactly what I needed and after reading a few good reviews on Foof's products, I went and placed an order myself, taking advantage of a deal that was on at the time for a free Foofpod with each Foofbag purchase. Today (a mere couple of days later) they arrived and I'm more impressed than I thought I would be.
    The pouches are handmade and very high quality. The fleece on the inside does not shed, so there's no worrying about bits of fleece getting inside the laptop. The fabric on the outside has a very nice feel to it, again, better than I was expecting. Both pouches are fitted fantastically with both my MBP and iPod Touch requiring a good amount of force to be pushed in - they won't be leaving the pouches unless you pull them out yourself or wave them around like maniacs with the open end out.
    The pouches are also a bit thicker than I expected (in a good way), providing a comfortable about of padding between my MBP and anything that might be bouncing around in my backpack or satchel.
    If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer as best I can. Photos below.

I ordered the "Black as Night" model.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. puma1552 macrumors 601

Nobody seems to like foofs but I do...have three of the Japanese ones and can't say a single bad thing about them...they are fantastic sleeves.

3. C64 macrumors 65816

C64

They look great!

I wouldn't use the Foofpod when I want to carry it around in a pocket though, looks too big. But to carry it in a bag I guess it's fine.