Football coach looking for best tablet software

Discussion in 'macOS' started by coachpaul, Dec 21, 2008.

1. coachpaul macrumors newbie

I bought a Bamboo tablet hoping that it would make drawing plays easier since I am not very literate with most programs. What programs for Mac will allow me to draw O's, X's and arrows and names?

2. sfh macrumors regular

I think keynote would do the trick or powerpoint ... That way you also can present them to the team too

3. coachpaul thread starter macrumors newbie

I have powerpoint but know not how to use

I have powerpoint but don't know how to use is the tutorial sufficient enough for me to try. I will look into keynote. Thanks

4. reclusivemonkey macrumors 6502

reclusivemonkey

That was a great idea.

Keypoint is Apple's equivalent to Powerpoint. If you have Powerpoint, just create a slide, then go to the insert menu and choose shape (what version of powerpoint do you have?) there should be most of the ones you need there. You could also use a background of the field on all the slides to make the process easier. You won't need the Bamboo for this, but there is a "scribble" option on Powerpoint 08 which will let you draw freehand; the Bamboo would be great for this.

5. coach eaves macrumors newbie

Football coach, powerpoint

Coach,

I have been using powerpoint to produce scout reports and practice scripts for 6 years. I have produced a tutorial that teaches you step by step how to use this system. Go to www.footballcoach.biz
    or email coacheaves@bellsouth.net

6. drichards macrumors 6502a

drichards

Good luck coach. The bamboo tablets are superb and their compact size I have found to be very convenient.