For all the risk takers that ride naked iPhones.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thecore762, Sep 25, 2018.

1. thecore762 macrumors 6502

This video should be referred for everyone asking if they should run a naked iPhone.

2. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

i’m always spinning my phone around in my hand but i also have a case for just in case i drop it...

3. ViktorVaughn macrumors member

This....though the transition from my 7 to 10s Max has given me pause due to the back of the phone

4. yegon macrumors 68030

Ha, brilliant.

I always go caseless.

Just today I winced when I saw a woman at the supermarket, in the queue in front of me, drop her (seemingly new) white X or XS phone. Landed face down, all cracked up on back and her face was like that Edvard Munch painting lol.

5. UnifiedMelody macrumors regular

UnifiedMelody

if i go to clubs then i toss a case [usually heavy duty] cos you never know what drunken idiot will accidentally knock you sideways while you're using your phone.

given the iPhone XS max has the sticky and reassuring stainless steel edges i can see some going caseless [plus applecare] but i dont so i need some protection at least.

even my previous iPhone 7 Plus was in pristine condition after 2 years, thanks to a case :D

6. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I'm going caseless, however, I do have Apple Care+ lol

7. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Wife and I came to the conclusion that this works much better without the + and MAX phones. We both tried flipping our MAX phones and ... both did what Joe did initially - THUD - right on the desk. lol.