For anyone here who plays WoW

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by ghall, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I had this great idea to start a MacRumors guild in WoW. I'll take care of the Nazgrel server, so anyone who plays on that server can meet up with my charachter, Amaristin to sign the guild charter. I'm currently in a guild, but it would be cooler to be in a guild with fellow MacRumorers.

I will also be taking suggestions for names. The name I came up with is MacRumors Alliance, but if anyone can think of anything better, speak up.

PS: I should also point out that it is an Alliance guild.

2. gamerz macrumors 6502

gamerz

Im in, I currently am playing horde, but want to give alliance a try. Once I get another 2 month pre-paid card I'll add you to friends.

3. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

A macrumors guild would be great, but I doubt it would go to far because of the split EU/NA population of the forums and its rather late in the game.

That said if you do choose to go ahead with a guild, Ill make an alt for it.

4. kkat69 macrumors 68020

kkat69

I have an alliance NE hunter on azjol-nerub I might be willing to port over. Had him for 3yrs (was my first char) he's not that well equiped since I never had him in a raiding guild. But willing to hang with people if ya'll can tolerate me. LOL

I was looking to get back into the game but with a newer char. I have a tauren shaman and I like shaman a lot. Was making another one and would be willing to port her over as well.