For anyone looking for a Twitch app...

Frankied22

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 24, 2010
There's an app out called AnyStream and it lets you watch streams on Twitch and Hitbox. It's $1 and works great. I'm not affiliated with the developer. I just saw it and tried it out. Since it'll probably be awhile before Twitch has an official app this will work fine.

matrix07

macrumors 603
Jun 24, 2010
There's an app out called AnyStream and it lets you watch streams on Twitch and Hitbox. It's $1 and works great. I'm not affiliated with the developer. I just saw it and tried it out. Since it'll probably be awhile before Twitch has an official app this will work fine.
Any lag?

Buckeye85

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I downloaded it and am loving it! When watching twitch streams, there are no ads...that alone is worth at least $5 :D All the streams look great, and I havent had any lag either. The only thing I don't get, is that I logged in with my twitch account on there, but I can't figure out how to pull up a list of only the people that I follow.

TalentBurke

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2015
I can't get this authenticate code to work. When I go to the link and generate the code, I keep getting the error to process again. you guys have any solutions?disregard, I'm in!

Holy ****, the stream quality is amazing. I'm impressed, way better than the PS4's, no more air playing through my iPhone. Just wish I could see the channels that I'm following. Guess that will come in a future update

Last edited:

Buckeye85

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I can't get this authenticate code to work. When I go to the link and generate the code, I keep getting the error to process again. you guys have any solutions?disregard, I'm in!

Holy ****, the stream quality is amazing. I'm impressed, way better than the PS4's, no more air playing through my iPhone. Just wish I could see the channels that I'm following. Guess that will come in a future update
Ya, it doesn't really seem like there is any point to logging in yet. Like you said though, Im sure itll be relevant when more updates come out