For anyone looking for a Twitch app...

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Frankied22, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Frankied22 macrumors 68000

Frankied22

There's an app out called AnyStream and it lets you watch streams on Twitch and Hitbox. It's $1 and works great. I'm not affiliated with the developer. I just saw it and tried it out. Since it'll probably be awhile before Twitch has an official app this will work fine.

2. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

Any lag?

3. Frankied22 thread starter macrumors 68000

Frankied22

I haven't noticed any lag or audio sync issues. The streams load fast and I think it loads the highest quality.

4. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

Superb!

Many thanks for the news.

$1 on TV Store is like free.

5. Buckeye85 macrumors member

Buckeye85

I downloaded it and am loving it! When watching twitch streams, there are no ads...that alone is worth at least $5 :D All the streams look great, and I havent had any lag either. The only thing I don't get, is that I logged in with my twitch account on there, but I can't figure out how to pull up a list of only the people that I follow.

6. TalentBurke, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015

TalentBurke macrumors newbie

I can't get this authenticate code to work. When I go to the link and generate the code, I keep getting the error to process again. you guys have any solutions?disregard, I'm in!

Holy ****, the stream quality is amazing. I'm impressed, way better than the PS4's, no more air playing through my iPhone. Just wish I could see the channels that I'm following. Guess that will come in a future update

7. Buckeye85 macrumors member

Buckeye85

Ya, it doesn't really seem like there is any point to logging in yet. Like you said though, Im sure itll be relevant when more updates come out