iPhone ? for anyone who uses Protube

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by quebert, Feb 3, 2015.

1. quebert macrumors member

I bought Protube in Cydia only to find out there's a newer and much nicer looking version in the app store. So I bought that, here's my question how do I save videos with it? It was dead simple in the Cydia one, but I'm not seeing the option in the App store version. I did not upgrade to 2.1.1 which removes the ability to save videos to your camera roll. What am I missing here? I spent 15 minutes clocking everywhere in the app and I'm just not seeing anything about saving videos.

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

3. ivnmetal macrumors member

So you bought Protube off of Cydia? What version? If it's 2.1, you are capable of doing offline. On the left side there's a "create playlist" option. Once it's created on any video that shows an "up arrow" save the photo to the created playlist and it'll automatically save it there

4. quebert thread starter macrumors member

I bought it off Cydia which only shows up as 1.9.9.6 I still have that but I also bought it off the app store I'm at version 2.1 2.1.1 is the one that removed the downloading. I will look for the up arrow

5. davidnyjets macrumors 6502

davidnyjets

If you updated to the newest version on the App Store and want the offline playlist feature back you're in luck. There's a package on Cydia called "Download Enabler for ProTube 2." It's like the feature never disappeared.

http://i.imgur.com/BFrzSm6.png