For every update: You've already purchased this but it hasn't been downloaded

Discussion in 'iPad' started by VideoBeagle, May 20, 2011.

1. VideoBeagle macrumors 6502a

Each day, I check the app store for app updates. Then I select Update All.
    And then I get a string of popups with the "You've already purchased this but it hasn't been downloaded" message.

The various updates then proceed to download.

The next day, rinse and repeat with that day's updates.

Anyone have a solution or the same problem?

2. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I have never seen this problem on any of my devices. I'm assuming you are updating them directly on the device? Try to update them in iTunes instead and then sync your iPad. That's really all I can think of as a possible solution.

3. Applecraze macrumors newbie

I've seen this happen only when I was trying to update and didn't have a good connection.

4. blevins321 macrumors 68030

This had been happening a lot lately on my iPhone. (3GS - 4.3.3 RedSn0w). And no, the JB isn't the cause since it was doing it before I did that. Hopefully they get a fix soon. It happens on 3G and Wifi for me.

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

6. kwajkat macrumors regular

kwajkat

I have been getting the same message regardless if I try to update on the ipad or through itunes.

Then again when I import my library to itunes, I am getting some items duplicated or even triplicated. Also the music is no longer by album but scattered individually and the artwork is gone. Really getting ticked off with itunes.

7. jsan1 macrumors member

Same here. It tells me there's apps that haven't synced as well. Get these messages all the time too now, but I'm running 4.2. Any solutions?

8. nwcs macrumors 65816

nwcs

If you don't have any settings you need to carry try deleting the app and resync from itunes. Or if you have time, do a full backup and then do a reset on the iPad and do a full restore.