For everyone awating shipping updates:

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Jrdn13crvr, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Jrdn13crvr macrumors regular

Wow- the number of UPS planes landing in Louisville (a major hub for UPS) and then returning back to their origin, most likely with watches. Tonight is hopefully going to be a big night for updates.

http://www.flightview.com/airport/SDF-Louisville-KY/

^click the link and scold down to the bottom of the results.

2. EngenZerO macrumors regular

5 flights inbound from Anchorage, Alaska... hopefully holding many many Apple Watch(s)!

3. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Happens every night. Think Thursday will be the major updates as people with my choice showing overnight delivery.

4. Tommy m macrumors member

It's the Anchorage to Louisville flights you want to watch. All those flights are daily. (There isn't any "extra" flights)

5. Jrdn13crvr thread starter macrumors regular

Didn't even think about the daily UPS flights- so anxious for an update, I apologize, good luck to everyone waiting.

6. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

Maybe Santa is going to pull extra duty and deliver the watches.

7. Iceman50 macrumors newbie

If you think these are just Apple watches or even just Apple products, you are sadly mistaken. I am a pilot for UPS, flying this route for the last 9 years. These flights are the same schedule every day, 365 days a year. While they do contain Apple watches, iPhones, iMacs etc. they also contain PS4's, Xbox ones, computers from almost every Asian manufacturer, (Dell, HP, etc) and a whole lot of cheap Asian electronics. Don't get your hopes up thinking they all are just plane loads of Apple watches, lol.

8. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

With all the money Apple has I'm surprised they don't own there own courier service.

9. karmamule macrumors 6502

karmamule

Please stop with your facts and real-world experience. It's interfering with my speculation and rampant fantasizing.

10. Jrdn13crvr thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry, Captain, is it? Would you please then try and hurry up your lovely plane so I can get my watch from the fine assortment of tech products onboard?

11. Che Castro macrumors 603

Hey hurry up and get me my watch

12. Iceman50 macrumors newbie

Lmao!

13. Jsmil009 macrumors regular

So what would you say our chances are? 1 in 100? SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!! "What was all that one in a stack of cheap Asian electronics talk?!!!!"

14. Lucifer666 macrumors 6502a

15. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Why did I suddenly get this vision of cargo planes dropping off Apple watches with little parachutes and 1000's of people cheering below?

16. febernovo macrumors regular

At least 4 Anchorage flights after hours.

Here's hoping for some good news tomorrow

17. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

Thank you for posting this. Not to mention, UPS/FedEx/USPS all do the same thing and move each others packages on each others planes as well.