for geniuses: macbook pro freezing and freezing !!! help please

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by damaslno, Oct 18, 2011.

1. damaslno, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011

damaslno macrumors newbie

blue Lines rectangle following cursor and all Applications and system freeze - snow leopard

hello,

i have a big problem with my macbook pro

when snow leopard 10.6.8 startup, gray screen appers and freezes.

what did i :

1 - i tried to boot from Install DVD but blue screen appears and freezes.

2- i booted from external HD in safe mode and i erased my HD by disk utility and i installed clean os from external HD ( in safe mode - blue lines around the cursor - see the picture)

[​IMG]

but the problem still,

i booted in safe mode and i updated the os to 10.6.8, and the problem still,

3- i reset the SMC and PRAM and EFI. and same problem

4- i repaired the disk and permission from ( external HD - safe mode and from single user) , after that the system worked fine and no problems occurred,

i startup snow leopard normally and every thing fine, but i tried to open any application - blue Lines rectangle following cursor and all Application freezes, but i can move the mouse.

the problem sometimes happens and sometimes not.

i opened disk utility and verified disk, the hard disk is ok

i repaired the disk permission - the disk utility repaired many files successfully (every time i repair the disk permission, same files repaired but not working )

- i changed my RAM and HD - no results

i tried to install lion os but my mac dual core, lion os mini Req. core 2 .

- any help please?

2. kaioshade macrumors regular

kaioshade

What model of MBP do you have?

I am going to assume you have the Macbook Pro 1,1 or the 1,2, as those were the only models which did not have a Core 2 Duo Processor in it.

Have you run Apple Hardware test and tested the logic board on the unit?

3. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

4. tears2040 macrumors 6502

Whats the point of posting a picture so large no one can see what the heck you are trying to show............

Welcome to the internet, where Common Sense does not exist

5. damaslno thread starter macrumors newbie

updated

sorry for the large picture
    this is new small picture

see around the cursor

[​IMG]

my macbook pro is 1.1

i will try to run Apple Hardware test and tell you what the results.

thanks for interest

6. damaslno thread starter macrumors newbie

hardware okay

hello,

i checked the hardware and everything fine.

i think it's permission problem, something changing permission for the files

i repaired the disk permission - the disk utility repaired many files successfully (every time i repair the disk permission, same files repaired but not working )

and now what?? any idea please...

here is some files permission repaired

Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Support/Remote Desktop Message.app/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/UIAgent.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Support/Remote Desktop Message.app/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/UIAgent.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/AppleVNCServer.bundle/Contents/Support/LockScreen.app/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/MainMenu.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/AppleVNCServer.bundle/Contents/Support/LockScreen.app/Contents/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/MainMenu.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Support/Remote Desktop Message.app/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/UIAgent.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Support/Remote Desktop Message.app/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/UIAgent.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/AppleVNCServer.bundle/Contents/Support/LockScreen.app/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/MainMenu.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/AppleVNCServer.bundle/Contents/Support/LockScreen.app/Contents/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/MainMenu.nib".
    Permissions differ on "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/ko.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib", should be drwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x .
    Repaired "System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/RemoteDesktop.menu/Contents/Resources/ko.lproj/RemoteDesktopMenu.nib".

7. Resist macrumors 68030

Instead of making another post, you could have just edited your initial post.

But I'm getting the spinning beach ball thing a lot as well. Mine shows up when I try to delete my web history one by one.

8. damaslno thread starter macrumors newbie

i edited the picture,

my problem is not the picture, hahahah please any help

9. Resist macrumors 68030

Actually what you did was make a new post with the edited picture. When you should have just edited the picture in your first post.