For goodness sakes Apple - Move on from Processing please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GC251114, Oct 5, 2015.

1. GC251114 macrumors regular

Good evening.

Ordered my SG 64GB 6s Plus last Sunday 27th via Apple online.

Within 24hrs the status went from 3-4 weeks , down to 1-2 weeks & est delivery between 9th - 16th October.

Now I know everything just seems too drag & take longer when you're watching it or keep checking , however for a week now we haven't moved from the Processing stage.

Now I know it all depends possibly on the colour . or which phone etc , but from experience , how long does the Processing stage last before it moves onto ' Preparing for Despatch '

Now I've already told myself that it will be the 16th , rather than the 9th or in between , but this reall does feel like it's dragging , even though I know it's not.

Cheers

2. DynamicSausage macrumors 6502

DynamicSausage

There's already a tonne of region specific threads at the top for this...

To answer your question though, it will change at any time. It will happen once they've allocated you a phone and started packing it. Processing means about as much as "order recieved".

3. luminouslight macrumors 6502

luminouslight

You should check if any Apple stores near you have any in stock, check at 8 am local time if you can. I had placed an order for a 6s Plus with 2-3 weeks shipping, was able to find a model I wanted online and snatched it up yesterday, cancelled my online order.

4. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Ordered on 9/25 at 921am via Customer Relations (due to early upgrade). Still Oct 23-30. Still processing. 6S+ 64gig gold.

5. Kapybarus macrumors regular

Even in Slovakia with very small market and no apple stores we are getting iphone at friday. So I think it could not take long.

6. keeper macrumors regular

Mine went from processing to being out for dispatch next day overnight, and it arrived the next day.....