For Mac Users & PC Users, we're all ********!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Spooner83, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Spooner83 macrumors 6502

Spooner83

2. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

3. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

If you really think they are going after the end users, then you deserve the cold sweat and panic you're about to go through. :rolleyes: Just like how all users of TPB got arrested when the founders were sentenced. Just like the US government went after all the MegaUpload subscribers after shutting down that site.

In the end, pirate site gets shut down. New one will open up. No surprises, no need to use explicits and certainly no reason to panic.

4. nishioka macrumors member

If you gave your home address to a file sharing website then you have nobody to blame but yourself. Seriously, who does that?

5. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

If you pirate, then yes, you're ****ed as you put it. I pay for things myself instead of stealing, so I'm okay.

6. MorphingDragon macrumors 603

MorphingDragon

Yes I go into a store and steal an album that isn't physically for sale in NZ.

If companies want me to buy things they better damn well make it available.

7. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Oh man, now where will people get stuff? I mean sure, there are shops, online stores, the Pirate Bay, direct downloads, and streaming sites... but aside from that we're all in trouble. ;)

8. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

Here's a whacky thought for the OP. Get a job and start paying for goods and services. But by the sound of the post, such action may require a work permit in order depending on the country/region of residency and their minimum age restrictions for labor.