For me it's perfect

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Mikejstb, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Mikejstb macrumors newbie

Oct 21, 2010
    I've got a degenerative disease that is wrecking my joints & muscles. So my hands don't work well enough to use a tiny net book keyboard anymore ( been using a Asus 901) and five pounds is the most I can carry. Also, I bump into things so the SSD is a drive-saver for me.
    I don't do heavy computing or video editing or play games that involve any kind of fast action. I mostly do my emails, surf the web - mild and minor computing.
    So the weight is perfect for me. The screen (13") I can read, the keyboard will the title says it is perfect for me.

I'm sure there are zillions of folks with different needs that think this is a bad design and a useless thing. But to me it is perfect. The old 901 nowadays overheats and stops working several times a day. It served me ok but it's been obvious for a while that it needs to be replaced. I can't wait for my new 3pm silver wonder-machine to arrive!
  2. sparkie7 macrumors 68010

Oct 17, 2008
  3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Oct 14, 2010
    Congrats on your choice ... you will be very happy with your new computer.
  4. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Mar 27, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    It sounds like the machine would be perfect for your use. Enjoy your new MBA!
  5. bolsen78 macrumors regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Enjoy your new MBA!! I cant wait to take a look at one in person and purchase one!! Good luck to you!!! :)