For new iphone 4 owner.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bo-waleed, Aug 10, 2010.

1. bo-waleed macrumors 6502

i mean those who recently buy it.

do you still have the antenna issue and the others ? (proxin.. )

2. ChazDaSpaz macrumors regular

Well, I got mine on Saturday and I DO get antenna problems but they weren't as bad as the ones that some of the iPhones had inside the Apple Store. It very rarely drops below 2 bars except when I'm in the kitchen where I get consistently bad signal (true for all my phones) and also holding it in the problem area does not make the signal get better or worse. I don't get the proximity sensor problem, except maybe once when the call ended and I didn't know what went wrong which may have been the proximity sensor. Green spot in camera isn't very prominent either, goes away if I use flash which I think is normal anyway. Oh, my phone is a week 28 if it makes any difference to you, which I doubt it does.

3. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Got mine a little over a week ago, and no, I do not have the antenna issue.

4. adztaylor macrumors 68000

I can replicate the issue (to a degree) It drops bars but when making a call I hold the phone in the so called "death grip" and I get no drop calls or call failed. Doesn't affect data either.

I have only had the phone 8 days though but in that time not a single dropped call.

5. MaxBeagleton macrumors member

good to go

Best reception phone I've every owned. I use an Apple bumper.