For O2 PAYG buyers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zeasar, Jul 9, 2008.

?

How are you gona get your hands on the iPhone 3g in UK

1. Getting it while traveling to Europe.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Getting it on eBay.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Hoping my nerves can survive till X'mas.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. zeasar macrumors regular

zeasar

For those of us who are not going to enter into a contract, how are you gona get your hands onto the iphone 3g?

2. MojoWill macrumors 6502

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Buying one when they become available would probably be a good start.

4. 03sho macrumors 6502a

5. mrjarvie macrumors member

What sort of a thread is this?
    I'll buy one when they are available - PAYG comes out in december so it's not a question of "holding out". It's more like being forced to wait while the technology gets older.

6. sananda macrumors 68020

it's not going to be easy but if we work together as a team (which means you all do everything i say) we should be able to pull it off.

we all leave in a coach i have rented from central london at 4am on friday and travel to switzerland where iphones are available for 519 and 619 CHF (which i think you all will agree is very reasonable). we all settle down into finding work and accommodation in switzerland to provide us with the necessary paperwork to allow us to buy swisscom phones (they're not just handing out pay and go phones to anyone in these times of terrorist threats). now some of you will be lost along the way as you come to like your new jobs or meet girlfriends/ boyfriends and fall in love. but that's only to be expected.

within just a few months (and certainly before december when they come out here) we'll all have pay and go iphones.

arthur and lorna will be standing by in fast cars in case anything goes wrong.