For runners, what headphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rKunda, Jan 24, 2012.

1. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

Can't seem to find a pair I like yet. Any thoughts? Please nothing too pricey. Thanks!

2. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

I have the jaybird freedom(jf3) Bluetooth earbuds. they come with different attachments and lifetime sweat warranty. you can read the reviews on them by google search. so far I love them. although the sound when talking sounds muffled to the other party...music sounds good for Bluetooth.

3. calvy macrumors 65816

jaybird jf3 are the pair I finally settled on after ruining several others with sweat. These have better sound that I expected and have held up quite well. If you were wanting cheap, good luck, but these are reasonable in my opinion. your milage may vary.

4. gjb11 macrumors regular

5. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

As someone who's run 12 marathons I can tell you I've found the Yurbuds Endure to be the best for running. They stay in the ear better than any pair I've used.

6. iToNe24 macrumors regular

iToNe24

i bought the jaybird freedom earbuds but didnt like the cable that ran behind your head .. it was too long and not snug against the back of your head, returned ...

7. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

This

8. calvy macrumors 65816

The wire doesn't annoy the hell out of you?

9. radicalDESIGNZ macrumors member

Meelectronics m6 hands down best I ever had and it's only $20

10. TBONE72 macrumors regular

After reading a few posts about the Yurbuds, I am very intrigued as a fellow marathoner. I don't listen to music during races, but it sure helps pass the time on the training runs. Have you tried the Inspire version of the Yurbuds? If so, do they stay in the ear just as well as the Endures? Ii have a birthday coming up and these would be a great gift suggestion for my family.

11. rKunda thread starter macrumors 65816

rKunda

12. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

I don't wear them in races either - i try not to wear them except on the treadmill.

I haven't tried the Inspire but they don't have the Ear Hooks - which for me, is important. It's why I chose the Endure.