For the Freight Forwarders

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by anez, Apr 22, 2015.

1. anez macrumors 6502

anez

For the Irish, the Austrians, the late workers, and... The people who just don't trust the postal service with their address...?

For the people who will have to wait twice for their order.

Let's set up base camp for all the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth that will come tomorrow when deliveries begin?

2. eiprol macrumors regular

eiprol

And for the Spaniards too, right?:D

I ordered mine too late, the 13th 01:00am GMT, after finding I could use a freight forwarder.

SG 42mm for June, of course.

I'm not even sure if they are going to process my order till shipment, or is going to be cancelled silently again :rolleyes:

3. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

I didn't see any posts from Spain before, sorry! But if your Watch is going to have to wait for you as much as you're going to have to wait for it, you are welcome here. :p

I am hoping there will be no more cancellations, but if you are not shipping until June, you are going to have to wait a while to confirm. :( Maybe some others from your region will show up with earlier shipping dates and you can get an idea from that?

4. deanfitz1 macrumors member

Should arrive sometime Saturday if they despatch it today

5. Andylar macrumors regular

Mine is preparing for dispatch, 42 mm SS White Band, uk order going to parcel motel in the north then down to dublin, hoping PM get delivery tomorrow and I'll get it tomorrow night all going well

Maybe Saturday at worst I'm hoping

6. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

Got my dispatch notice, so now begins the big wait! Estimated to be with the Forwarder tomorrow, so I think I'll be lucky to have it Saturday.

Anyone got an April 23 delivery date? I think I saw one in the UK thread...

7. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

...And my Watch is with the courier for delivery to the PO Box, but it isn't there yet. They say "out for delivery", so I'm hoping I won't have to wait until tomorrow, but there's no guarantee.

Anyone else in the same boat?

8. Andylar macrumors regular

Yep, mines in my local parcel motel depot, waiting for it to be sent to my po box

9. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

10. Andylar macrumors regular

It normally goes out the same day, the iPhone 6 launch it was in my parcel motel about 1am

11. AlyMourad macrumors member

AlyMourad

Egypt here as well. My SS Milanese is out for delivery right now. but no freight forwarders for me. My mum is in the US visiting my sister who lives there. 10 days till I get my hands on that new toy :D

12. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

Just collected mine from Parcel Motel! About to tear into it and join the fun. Hope the rest of you get to pick yours up soon!

Don't be disheartened by the lack of tracking information on the PM website; according to that, mine hadn't moved from the Depot since 1pm... And then I get the text.

So much excitement! :D

13. deanfitz1 macrumors member

Where in the country are you? Mine never arrive in the local PM until about 3/4am

14. Andylar macrumors regular

Congrats, where's your parcel motel ?

15. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

Dublin South. Delighted with how it all went! Can't believe I got it on the 24th.

Playing around with the Watch now-- my first time seeing/touching one in person (as opposed to pawing with the screen) and I'm very happy with it. Size is good, band (Sport White) is surprisingly premium feeling. I enabled Siri for the first time and it's very impressive so far.

16. Andylar macrumors regular

Cheers, have fun with it now

I'll have to wait until later #

17. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

I have no prior experience with PM so I don't know if this time of delivery is unusual or not. There was no queue when I got there, which I had kind of expected, since I thought a lot of texts would have gone out when the van had hit the PM.

Now I'm thinking that since it was marked as "Valuable Item",maybe they're not making the rounds with the other deliveries, and are coming in a single, separate Apple Watch van. If that's the case, it will take a while to get them all out. :(

18. Andylar macrumors regular

Funnily enough I've never had anyone at parcel motel while I'm using it, and I use it regularly

I'd be surprised if they where on a separate van

I normally get a notification about 1am

Just have to wait up a bit

19. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

That's quite reassuring-- I went out dressed in the oldest, most ripped-up clothes I could find so that I wouldn't look like I was picking up anything valuable!

I would say yours will be along tonight considering that I got mine. What time did yours reach the depot in Dublin? Mine got there at 13.05, and got to my Motel at 21:50.

20. Andylar macrumors regular

about 13:35

just seen someone het one delivered in finglas so i think they are on the way :)