For the girls... COACH!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Synergie, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

What girls don't love COACH!?

I wanted something nice to carry my phone in, and I didn't want to use clunky cases anymore like I did on my iphone4. What's the point of having a nice looking device if you never see it?

I also rarely ever carry a full purse, opting for just a small ID wallet with my ATM card, credit card and my ID. Well, I found the perfect combination!

It's authentic COACH brand, Julia line, Nylon Universal Pouch. It has the C pattern on it, and comes in Black, red, navy, and purple (I have the black). Inside are 3 card pockets on one side, a deep pocket for some bills on the other, and the centre main pock is designed specifically for the iphone4/4s (even though it says universal). There is also one more external pocket on the outside. It has a detachable wrist strap so you can attach it to a bag etc. or carry around your wrist. The inside is soft satin, so it won't scratch your phone!

It's awesome!!

[​IMG]

PS - There is also a matching slip case designed specifically for the ipad2!! (It won't fit the original iPad.. it was designed specifically for ipad2 dimensions). Inside are a wide ruffed pocket on one side, two side by side pockets on the other, and the iPad goes in the middle main pocket. The front of the slip case like the phone case, also has an external pocket. The inside is also the same soft satin to protect your iPad screen.

[​IMG]

2. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Phone pouch = 48.00

ipad sleeve = 78.00

I know, it's not cheap... but it's Coach! It's not your everyday accessories... more like luxury. Having said that, I saved my pennies for a few pay days, and got both. Next I am getting the matching handbag!

3. MayBee, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

MayBee macrumors 6502

4. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Okay, if you're rich LOL. But on a more serious note... do those brand names have iPhone and iPad cases?? I wanna know :)

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

got my wife a nice leather coach purse off ebay at a great deal about 25.00 I think it ended on Christmas eve. lasted her several years till it broke. coach could not repair it. so much for the lifetime warranty.

6. MayBee macrumors 6502

as a matter of fact, they do :)

I updated my link above...also, you can google them. Prada sell iphone case for like $200+

7. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

Nice, I have the poppy phone case with the purple zebra.

8. ron808 macrumors regular

ron808

Coach is so sub-urban pedestrian.

If you want, but it's not practical at all- Gucci and Prada.

They tend to look better.