For the last time!! I'm keeping my 8 core mac pro!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by jjahshik32, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Ok, final deal. Screw it the 8 core mac pro is just too much power for me to give up... last decision.. its all mine!! This will still be fast enough even after 3 years!! and if I do sell by then I'm sure I can still score 2k off this machine and in the meantime do some serious computing!! :D

2. bbbensen macrumors 6502

Why are you making another thread.........?

You have 3.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

No offense but this is the kind of behavior I'd expect from someone who was not as seasoned as you are around here. Without trying to sound harsh it seems like you have started multiple threads to discuss whether or not you should sell your MacPro. You aren't actually selling it, you're looking for attention and perhaps some sort of validation from strangers that you should keep it. Why would you bother starting an entirely new thread to inform readers that you're keeping a machine? You already declared that you were keeping it in your previous thread(s).

I'm sure I could skip this just as easy, but really lead by example my friend. I never want to see a thread from you bitching about a "newbie" starting a random and most pointless thread.

By the way, who cares what you have or what you keep so long as you are happy. Don't look for validation from us.

Edit:
    I rest my case.
    Thank you bbbensen.

4. jjahshik32 thread starter macrumors 603

my bad people, you can close this thread administrator!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.