For those awaiting 3GS - updating current iPhone to 3.0?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wahoo10, Jun 17, 2009.

?

Upgrading to 3.0 before 3GS or not?

  1. Yes, I'm getting my paws on that 3.0 ASAP!

    10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No, I'm waiting to enjoy it on Friday (or later)

    2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Don't have an iPhone currently

    1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    #1
    With 3.0 coming out today, how many current iPhone users are upgrading to 3.0 before they get their 3GS? I have a 2G and considering keeping 2.2.1, simply because I want a fresh phone experience Friday after work. Then again, I'd like to play with 3.0 today. Ahh, decisions :rolleyes:
     
  2. JohnFa macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2009
  3. davidlw macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    #3
    I have a 3G and am waiting for the S, I too am a little nervous about messing with what is working fine for now. I think that I will wait until more people download 3.0 before jumping into it. I may even wait until I get the new phone.
     
  4. joro macrumors 68020

    joro

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Location:
    Virginia
    #4
    I’m upgrading to 3.0 on my 3G, mainly because I want to play with the new version plus I’m giving it to my wife on Friday and she’ll be upset if she doesn’t have the new software. Remember, happy wife, happy life! :D
     
  5. JohnFa macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2009
    #5
    What are you nervous about? Haven't you upgraded firmwares before?
     
  6. spaceballl macrumors 68030

    spaceballl

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2003
    Location:
    San Francisco, CA
    #6
    Yep! Gotta do it so I can have an Unlocked OS 3.0 device to sell!
     
  7. tlp5002 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2009
    #7
    I'm waiting a few days to see if there are any early-adopter bugs that need ironed out.

    Oh, and waiting for a stable jailbreak too :p
     

Share This Page