For those buying from Best Buy tomorrow..

Discussion in 'iPad' started by macinnv, Mar 15, 2012.

1. macinnv macrumors regular

What time do you guys plan on getting to your local Best Buy? Our stores here open at 10 AM, thinking about getting there 6AM, not sure what kind of lines I should expect around that time.

2. iroxtar macrumors member

I'm planning on going there around 5-6am. Do you know what the max number of iPads we will be able to buy from BB?

3. macinnv thread starter macrumors regular

Last year their policy was 1 per person, they get a lot less than Apple store. Still enough for the few hundred in line.

4. WLS macrumors 65816

I think it's overkill to go in that early. I plan to go in by 9. I don't see the demand being there considering there has been preorder for the most eager. They will get shipments in on Sat and all next week too.
    If you go in at 6 then you will be among the first in line but there will still be hundreds more for others. I expect them to be sold out by the afternoon but more are coming. If I don't get one then I guess I was wrong but I will have one by next week. Last year I could have waited till the line was processed and still walked in and got one without problem.

5. urkel macrumors 68030

Thats what we had last year, but now my Best buy said "one per HOUSEHOLD". So if I go with the wife then only one of us would be allowed to buy.

6. xTRIGGER092x macrumors regular

I'm aiming to get there at about 7:15, though I'll probably get there around 7:30-7:45. Really, really hope there isn't too large of a crowd by then.

7. note235 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

Last year at south center
    Went at 330, was 30th, got mine, went back to check 30 minutes later, all sold out after giving out 80-100 tickets