Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nikefn2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
What would you like for the 5S, or whatever it should be called, to have that will sway you to upgrade?

Or are you only keeping your phone because you are not eligible for a full discount upgrade at the moment?

skidog1111

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2010
USA
What would you like for the 5S, or whatever it should be called, to have that will sway you to upgrade?

Or are you only keeping your phone because you are not eligible for a full discount upgrade at the moment?

Keeping my unlimited. Not thanks to Verizon.

Deliro

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2011
I just hope iOS 6 smooths my iPhone 4 performance. It sometimes gets laggy.

If history holds true, you're likely to see decreased performance. When I upgraded my old 3G to a 4 it was mostly because on how slow and laggy that phone got towards the end.

With every new iOS update my 4, which I remember being really snappy and quick when I first got it, is getting slow and slower.

As for the OT, this really isn't a hardware request, its that I want to see a completely revamped iOS. The current iteration is getting dated, and frankly I'm getting bored of it. I JB'd my phone to customize it a bit, but that further drags my phone's performance down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.