For those of you looking for an iphone 4...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Super5, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super5 macrumors newbie

Check Wal-Mart. I called my two local stores today. One had 4, and the other had 7. I just got home with my new Iphone 4! No lines, in and out in minutes!!! Good luck

2. protobiont macrumors 6502a

What size?

3. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

My Local AT&T, Radioshack, and Super Wallmart say they haven't even gotten one yet. Wallmart says they wont even carry AT&T. Did I ask a stupid employee or something?

They also NEVER have Apple headsets w/ the mic.

4. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Not every Wal Mart carries them. Only Wal Marts that carried the 3GS will carry the iP4. Same with AT&T, some stores only offer certain services.

5. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Wal Mart only offers the 16GB.

6. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

So much for "Super" Walmart and "Corporate" AT&T. Hahah.

7. ZacUSNYR macrumors regular

In my area only the super centers carry them. The non-super centers don't have them.

8. insidmal macrumors 6502

insidmal

9. ZacUSNYR macrumors regular

Cool.

10. Nagooya macrumors 6502

Nagooya

THIS.

11. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

Get off your high horse. They sell the same crap as everybody else in a different box.

12. MMM.PWR macrumors 6502

MMM.PWR

THIS.

Seriously, what's wrong with Walmart? Maybe you have a ****** one.

13. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

Why all the normal people too blahzei?

14. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

I love when people say they won't shop at Walmart, but they shop at Target. Um, same thing, different label. They have the same (and sometimes worse) labor practices at Target. :rolleyes:

Glad you got your phone, OP! Enjoy!

15. EatMyApple macrumors 6502

+1

I don't go to garage sales or flea markets and walmart belongs in that category. It isn't the store specifically, but the "type" of people that shop there. What happened to self respect and hygiene? I shop at stores where a bath or std culture isn't required after leaving.

16. thep33t macrumors regular

Some people like supporting America.

Some people like supporting companies which give a crap about their employees.

Some people do not like idiots who jump to conclusions about others without knowing much about the subject.

Then again, I guess you are not 'some people'

17. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

18. EatMyApple macrumors 6502

19. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

Target is the same. But I guess you like shopping there? :rolleyes:

20. ZacUSNYR macrumors regular

Sounds like a problem with the type of area you live in and the management at the store.

Then again, I could be the 'type of person' you're referring too.

21. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Walmart is an American owned company with American investors who benefit from their success and hire American workers. How is that not supporting "America"

Ha! Yeah, good luck on that island. I bet I can look in your house/closet/grage and find products that were decidedly NOT from companies that care about their employees, depending on your point of view. Which it always comes down to. What power grid are you on? They burn coal there? Bought from coal mines that ruin the environment and take advantage of poor impoverished people because they can't get work elsewhere? Where was the gold/jewels mined in your or your wife's jewelry? Just becuase you did not buy from Walmart you absolve yourself of any responsibility?

Pot meet kettle.

I don't know why the meer mention of Walmart can send thread's kareeming off the tracks. You don't like them don't shop there. It's not like your moral footprint on society is any more righteous than those that do. Why the posturing? :eek:

22. EatMyApple macrumors 6502

The experience has been the same at every walmart and my only reason going there is last minute ammo purchases. So I luck out and get the "full tour" on my journey to the back of the store to sporting goods.

Also, it looks to be the same at several walmart stores after looking at this: www.peopleofwalmart.com

If you don't see yourself on that website or rockin' out at your location in a similar "fashion".....then, no, you are not that 'type of person'. Just the other 99% that shop there.

23. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

She got the last one:

[​IMG]

The fans are there to cool her down cuz' she's clearly hawt stuff.

That said, i love walmart. I'm a 24 hour-wake-up-at-1:30 AM-to-go-get-a-new-pair-of-socks kinda guy.

24. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

You must be on some sort of medication or go to the world's ********* store. There are perfectly nice and normal people at the Walmart stores I go to.

Of course the people who send in pictures to peopleofwalmart.com look for the worst-dressed inbred freak they can find. DUH. I see them at Target, too. Maybe I'll start a People of Target website. I've seen some serious freaks. :rolleyes:

25. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Freaks are everywhere. You could find some at Saks 5th Ave. if you tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.