for those saying Apple's CS isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Oct 28, 2011.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

my friend had a 4 and had it since release, she dropped it a while ago and broke the back....i told her to go in and see what they say and they are gonna switch it out for her for free. they said since she's never had to get an exchange they would offer to switch it.

:apple:

2. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

My various customer service experiences with Apple have all been exemplary.

I'd like to be able to say the same when it comes to quality control. Unfortunately it seems to be declining somewhat. It's the reason I've had to return several MBP's that in years prior, would never have been shipped.

One would think that the cost of these returns and replacements would cause Apple to get back on track. Yet so far, it has not registered with them.

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

It's called growth. New employees training new employees. We all have seen it many times before. Company grows, grows and grows. Product and customer service start to fail. The company meets its demise. Not saying apple is going that way but many small companies that get big fail miserably. But as of now it might take apple 10 years to realize they have a problem.

I personally have never had a problem with customer service but only have owned apple products for a few years. The build quality and final product they do release is far beyond any other competition. IMO…

If Apple made underwear I'd be wearing them is all I'm saying.

Cheers

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I think because demand is so high for apple's products these days they are forced to ship products which aren't 100% as if they sent perfect products all the time they wouldn't be keeping up with demand.

Just a theory though.

5. Iphonelvr macrumors member

Got my iphone 4 @ launch never had a problem, never replaced. My camera lenses was scratched pretty bad so I went to have the back replaced and they charged me $30.:rolleyes:

6. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

30 ain't bad.

i will stick with apple if they remain the best in CS