For those that got the EOD...how long did it take for shippment?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by linkgx1, Apr 29, 2015.

1. linkgx1 macrumors 65816

I just got the email of death a few days ago. It says a May 29-Jun 11 delivery. How accurate is this? Have any of you gotten a shippment a few days after EOD? Thanks!

2. Jah Rules macrumors newbie

Jah Rules

I received the EOD, but, that just reiterated the same shipping time I was originally provided when I ordered (i.e. 4/24 - 5/8).

I just woke up this morning to find my 2nd watch (AW SS with BSB) is "preparing to ship".

EOD was received 7 days ago.

:apple:

3. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

At this point, isn't "Email of Death" a bit of a misnomer as those who received it still seem to be getting their watches not only on schedule, but a number of the initial recipients still got their watches on the 24th?

4. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

i got the EOD on 4/22 and still in processing.

5. gwynne macrumors 68000

gwynne

EoD turned out to be completely arbitrary, trust me.

Lots of people who got it that first night got delivery the next day.
    Some people who got it didn't get delivery the next day.
    Some people didn't get it and got delivery the next day.
    Some people never got it and got delivery a few days later.

Near as I can tell, it was not possible from the outside to discern a pattern to who got it, and therefore it should be called 'Email of Randomness'.

6. biosci macrumors 6502a

Under a week... From EOD to preparing for shipment. I hear people who have ordered really late didn't even get an EOD.

7. bashmagic, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

bashmagic macrumors regular

Got the latest EOD on 4/27 at 3:33PM EST:

Nothing since then. No CC charge, no change in order status, nada. Ordered a 42MM SG BSB on 4/10 at 8:09am EST.

Will be absolutely shocked if I see this watch before June. In this case, I think "email of death" is pretty appropriate. As much as I really hate to say it, I think the sooner we all accept that we're going to be waiting a long time, the better.

8. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

Got mine on the 27th and said 2-3 weeks (May14-20 for Sport Blue 42mm). No other movement and is still stuck in processing and no charges. Like someone said above, should be email of randomness.