Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
For those who had their new MacBook delivered via Best Buy through UPS, how was the MacBook packaged in the box? UPS tends to throw things around and dent and ding them, so was wondering if Best Buy packaged the laptop box up as nicely as Apple does? Thanks.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
For those who had their new MacBook delivered via Best Buy through UPS, how was the MacBook packaged in the box? UPS tends to throw things around and dent and ding them, so was wondering if Best Buy packaged the laptop box up as nicely as Apple does? Thanks.

I'm at work. I'll post back when I get home. It was delivered about an hour ago.

I'll just upload a photo.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Box within a box
cb8896d0e6c95dc2db21da21d5bdebf0.jpg

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
it was packaged well. The box inside the box was the standard one that apple uses.

Thank you and hope you're enjoying your MacBook. I'll end up getting mine tomorrow due to some mix ups by UPS. I was worried I'd have to open it in front of them because they have damaged a TV they shipped me before, but you put that at ease.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.