For those who have Leopard Delayed behind Today:REFUND

Discussion in 'macOS' started by lorax3, Oct 26, 2007.

1. lorax3 macrumors regular

lorax3

I ordered Leopard well before the 25th at midnight cut-off limit, however for some reason Apple stuck me with Fed-Ex ground shipping out of PA. I just got off the phone with Apple and was given a $25 credit toward my Leopard purchase since I wont get it when promised, and the refund is still valid if I decide to return the copy of Leopard I should get next Wednesday.
    If you were promised a delivery today (OCT 26) and will not be receiving Leopard today give Apple a call.

1800-SOS-APPLE

I was given $25 off even if I buy a retail copy in the store at 6PM, and ship the delayed copy back to Apple next week when I receive it.
    Just wanted to you give a heads up.

-lorax

2. blehpunk macrumors regular

ugh, i hate them. the same thing happened to me and i've had to call 4 times. each person gives me some crazy other story. now they are trying to blame it on fedex (um you gave it to fedex at 11:30pm yesterday in pennsylvania, shipped it ground, im in california, i don't think it was going to be here today). i always have the worst experience with apple customer service, i don't know why everyone is always praising them.