For those who ordered from Premier AT&T..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by d315, Jun 13, 2009.

1. d315 macrumors newbie

are all of you getting the message, "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly." ?

Has anyone gone passed that stage yet?

I hope we get the phone no later than the 22nd. I wish we could get it by the 19th, but from the way things are looking, I've came to accept that this would probably not come true :( Someone prove me wrong! aah.

I would really rather pick it up in-store than have them ship it to me.

2. JoelMarcey macrumors 6502

JoelMarcey

I have *not* gotten past that stage either. I do however have an order status on wireless.att.com too that shows my order in progress / backordered.

3. yakkonvazn macrumors member

didn't you just post that you've received an update? did you order via premier?

4. JoelMarcey macrumors 6502

JoelMarcey

I didn't receive that update. I just found it on their website. The only email I have gotten from them was my initial order confirmation and something telling me I needed to call them to give them info to transfer my number.

My order status on the Premier site has not changed at all.

5. scorpus macrumors member

I ordered from the Premier Store on June 10th and I am in exactly the same situation and the order number received in my one and only email containing the "order status" link which continually reads "we've rec'd your order request and will begin processing it soon" is different from the order number I get when I enter my AT&T mobile number on the order status on wireless.att.com which states "In Progess and shows 1 Backordered" (Excuse my run-on sentence, but you get the point)

I'm assuming all is well, but one really never knows for sure in these kinds of instances. Ignorance is bliss! :confused:

I'm just glad I got my order in prior to Friday June 12th with all the recent news of AT&T out of supply for the initial launch date.

6. thekills macrumors member

I have the exact same thing as you. Different order order numbers for premier/wireless. No status updates since I ordered on the 10th.

7. djastrosexy macrumors newbie

For some reason I cannot even see status on the wireless order status page. What did you guys use to lookup the order?

8. alejovh1 macrumors regular

same here, ordered on the 10th and still precessing and beckordered:(
    i wish i would have ordered from apple instead:(

9. d315 thread starter macrumors newbie

how long does it take for them to process the order? i ordered it june 10th..geesh...you would think that AT&T would be better prepared for this type of release, esp. since they are the ones fighting for the exclusive contract to iphone.

10. yakkonvazn macrumors member

i think someone from the other premier thread said that they already have a tracking number. don't know for sure if they ordered from premier or just att. mods should merge the threads.

11. malolans macrumors member

I went instore and pre-ordered on the 11th. The wireless.att.com/order_status page shows a tracking number for me.

12. TheShocker macrumors member