For those who ordered SGP to Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ottawamax, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Ottawamax macrumors newbie

I just wanted to get an idea from those who ordered SGP products to Canada: how long did it take to arrive to you in Canada and what city are you in? I'm impatiently awaiting my shipment (I can't wait to rip this Zagg POS off my phone).

2. Steveo47 macrumors regular

I live in Edmonton Alberta. Took about two weeks. Don't hold your breathe USPS is slow

3. Ever34 macrumors regular

4. AC202 macrumors member

Ordered from SGP's own site twice. First order for myself, took a little more than a week. Second order for my sister and a friend, took a little less than one week surprisingly. I'm in Toronto.

5. PHR macrumors newbie

Ordered mine just over a week ago from SGP store and it was in my mailbox when I checked today. I'm in Ottawa so I was pleasantly surprised to recieve it that quickly. I just installed it and I must say I am very impressed. And it fits into the Griffin Elan Form case with no issues (so far).

6. Ottawamax thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey how ironic, I'm in Ottawa too and i picked up the Griffin Elan case a couple of days back. Ha! Thanks to those who responded. I ordered last Sunday so hopefully my SGP's get here shortly. Btw, out of curiosity, what type of screen protectors are you guys using (Oleo, etc.)?

7. Ever34 macrumors regular

Oleo.....love it!!

8. nden macrumors member

I just ordered from SGPstore.com an Oleo. I'm in Toronto.

9. PHR macrumors newbie

I forgot to add that I had ordered the SGP Oleo and it fits perfectly and there are no issues ( eg. bubbling) with my Griffin Elan Form Black case. I wanted to Graphite one but they were hard to find any at the local Future shops so I ordered one online.