Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

red9

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
did you guys get a confirmation email or not? I managed to pre-order, got my confirmation #, but no confirmation email and can't check my account on the site now because it seems to be down for the count. I'm assuming I'm fine, just wanted to double check.

ChocolateApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
New York
did you guys get a confirmation email or not? I managed to pre-order, got my confirmation #, but no confirmation email and can't check my account on the site now because it seems to be down for the count. I'm assuming I'm fine, just wanted to double check.

I haven't received my confirmation email either. I've screen captured the confirmation number, which indicates that the order was processed, so I believe we're fine.

red9

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
I haven't received my confirmation email either. I've screen captured the confirmation number, which indicates that the order was processed, so I believe we're fine.

Hrm, just manged to logon to the ATT site to check my account, checked the "Upgrade" link and it still shows the line I ordered the iPhone for as available for upgrade pricing, could this just be a delay in their systems or could orders placed earlier potentially be lost somehow?

dlstrings

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
Hrm, just manged to logon to the ATT site to check my account, checked the "Upgrade" link and it still shows the line I ordered the iPhone for as available for upgrade pricing, could this just be a delay in their systems or could orders placed earlier potentially be lost somehow?

I have the same exact thing with my account--hoping it's a delay. I'm inclined to think the order went through though because my CC has two $1 temp authorizations from AT&T

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.