Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moba

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2007
I'm curious about the more sensible aspects of the phone. Does it scratch as easily as an ipod? What kind of protection does the screen have from damage? What kind of warranty is apple offering...is it contingent on another insurance plan? According to the wallstreet journal article, there were several menu root annoyances, have you noticed these?

switched on

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2006
tattle tale tattoo

Perhaps a he can ask a mod to remove that pic, and post a new arm-less or gloved pic.

Would be a good idea I'd think.

Attachments

• iphone.jpg_300.jpg
    iphone.jpg_300.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 3,905
  • iphone2_300.jpg
    iphone2_300.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,901

odobo

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2006
1 thing that I would really like him to try is to get on meebo.com and see if he can logon on there....

if he can... then we can have IM all day long :D

Compile 'em all

macrumors 601
Apr 6, 2005
I'm curious about the more sensible aspects of the phone. Does it scratch as easily as an ipod? What kind of protection does the screen have from damage?

According to the reviews from the NY Times and USAToday, it is safe to assume that it is scratch resistant or at least very well protected against that kind of abuse.

texasguy

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2007
Houston
I wonder if Apple will look for an employee with that tatoo!

If in fact this photo was taken in the stockroom of an Apple Store, I suspect that the Gulag Applepeligo will soon be searching out those who are out to destroy this nation of ours--because as we all know, touching an iPhone ahead of Appletime (in your local time zone) can be akin to being a member of the Axis of Evil! :D

dichter

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2007
Double-Byte Character support?

LxTxNx congratz on the iPhone. Can you do me a fav. and check to see if Safari support double-type characters? (Chinese, Japanese, etc). i.e. going to hk.yahoo.com or http://www.google.cn. Does those pages render correctly? Thanks.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I downloaded your iPhone/face pic from the other thread LxTxNx. I have recieved numerous pm requests for said image; how much is it worth to you?:p You're famous- has anyone called for interviews?:D

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
I find that picture amazingly awesome. :D

ONE MORE DAY EVERYONE, ONE MORE DAY!:eek: :apple: :eek: :apple: :eek:

Yeah if the web is going to be like that.. well it is better than I expected really. That is too awesome.

You can still see that crappy tattoo on the iPhone.

RobotArmy

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2007
That's GREAT man lets hope the moderator can fix them on the front page for me. LOL

Actually your bigger problem is that if you look at the history of your posts you can easily see that you are a att wireless employee in San Leandro, CA...good luck with that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.