For those who used Jailbreakme...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by definitive, Jul 6, 2011.

1. definitive macrumors 68000

definitive

This question is for those who used Jailbreakme with their iPhone 4 with 4.3.3 and 1.59 baseband: Did you get just one signal bar afterwards like with the previous jailbreak software?

2. The Tos macrumors 6502a

someone i know just used it on his CDMA iphone. All signal bars are present.

3. striatedglutes macrumors 6502

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

That's been a problem with the 01.59.00 baseband on higher firmware version. Even if you use redsnow, pwnage or snowbreeze you will get the same.
    Its not the jailbreak program that causes it.
    You will have to install ultrasnow to get the correct bars displayed.

He said with 01.59.00 baseband version on a GSM iphone.

5. Epic Orange macrumors member

Epic Orange

AT&T provides GSM coverage? Verizon is providing CDMA coverage. I do not get the second part with someone else's post? :confused:

6. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I think he meant to quote "The Tos".

7. jlluna macrumors 6502

I have Tested this And,I still have that problem. I have updated to 4.3.3 preserving my baseband 01.59.00. And still have the i bar signal problem. Even before i jailbreak, i have the 1 signal bar issue.I have used Pwnage Tool, Snowbreeze, Red Snow,And Jailbreak ME.Com And all with the same results. The only way to fix the 1 signal bar problem is once you jailbreak 4.3.3 use Ultrasn0w Unlock, and you will get your signal bars back. BUT, If you are on a AT&T Network you start to have problems with mms, sending and receiving text. If you plan on using a different carrier you should be good. Remember the signal works just fine with the one bar, It is just cosmetic. I am staying on 4.2.1 for now.

8. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I do not blame you. Really the only difference I noticed with 4.3.3 is Personal Hotspot and the double vibrate for text messages. :p