For those with a bent iPhone 6+

kywildcats

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 18, 2012
Did you have it in your front pocket?

Do you put your phone in the pocket screen in toward your leg or out away from it?

It seems to me that if you put the screen toward your leg that the pressure of tight fitting jeans wouldn't be able to bend the phone.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
This thread smells a lot like my cat's litterbox right before I clean it.
OMG is that not the worst smell? What in the world is up with that ****? No litter actually lives up to the claims that you'll never smell it even after 3 days. After 3 days, things are getting real up in there and I only have one ******* cat.

Oh OP...seriously man? Let's just talk about cat litter boxes instead. It's a much more compelling topic and the problems with one have nothing to do with skinny jeans.

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Pasadena, CA
OMG is that not the worst smell? What in the world is up with that ****? No litter actually lives up to the claims that you'll never smell it even after 3 days. After 3 days, things are getting real up in there and I only have one ******* cat.

Oh OP...seriously man? Let's just talk about cat litter boxes instead. It's a much more compelling topic and the problems with one have nothing to do with skinny jeans.
I feel bad for any cat who only gets their box scooped every 3 days!

After one day my cat's box looks like a battlefield.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I feel bad for any cat who only gets their box scooped every 3 days!

After one day my cat's box looks like a battlefield.

As you should! Sometimes I'm not home for 3 days so we both manage. After 3 days though, yup...gross.
It is tended to nearly daily. Every other day at the longest. That whole litter genie thing makes it very easy.

Same here and I got 4 male cats can make a 3' x 4' littler box also look like a battlefield! Twice a day clean in normal, once a day is a must!
haha yikes. I'll likely never have another cat. Not for any other reason than I just don't see myself owning another.

srshaw

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2011
Never seen one report.....

But on the subject of cat boxes....isn't easier to let them go outside or teach them to ues the toliet?
This has turned out to one of the better threads on the iphone section of this forum. I too let my cat out and rarely have to empty the litter tray.

Now what was the op wanting to know, o yes, bending phones. Don't know anything about this, mines not yet bent.

s15119

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2010
But on the subject of cat boxes....isn't easier to let them go outside or teach them to ues the toilet?
I think cats live long if you can keep them as indoor cats - but my past cats have so much loved going outside AND if there are outside cats you don't have to put up with the pee. Good luck getting them to use the toilet, I'd be afraid they would bend.

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone
As you should! Sometimes I'm not home for 3 days so we both manage. After 3 days though, yup...gross.
It is tended to nearly daily. Every other day at the longest. That whole litter genie thing makes it very easy.

haha yikes. I'll likely never have another cat. Not for any other reason than I just don't see myself owning another.
You don't own a cat. You cohabitate with cats.

chabig

macrumors 604
Sep 6, 2002
Never seen one report.....

But on the subject of cat boxes....isn't easier to let them go outside or teach them to ues the toliet?
I live in an apartment, so my cat can't go outside. Still, I agree that would be easier than trying to teach him to use the toilet.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida

I had the littler genie and my cats broke it in less than two days. They considered it "sport" and killed it. The receptacle was so small it would not get through a day without it overflowing. It is great idea if they could scale it up for industrial use.

s15119

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2010
I find my cat bends more if I keep him in my front pocket, but strangely he poops more in my back pocket.

tryphone

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2015
The iPhone 6 display model (not the 6+) at my local target is bent. Obviously someone bent it. I work with any people with both the 6 and the 6+ and never seen a bent one

SeilerBird

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2014

i live in a very small RV with three adult cats and one litter box. Odor is never a problem. I scoop the box every day and change the litter completely once a month. I also feed my cats good food. Lots of time the odor can be traced to food that disagrees with the cat. Which is exactly the same for dogs, birds and humans.

Last month I got a visit from a guy who is allergic to cats and it blew his mind that he did not react to my three cats at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.