For those with tracking numbers, which still do not show up in Fedex

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lavrishevo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

FYI:

Just talked with FedEx as my phone supposedly shipped on the 18th and still no information in the system. They specifically knew it was an iPhone 4 and told me Apple has requested them not to display any information until the 23rd. This also insinuates that the phone is not coming from China.

This is good news as I was wondering where in the world it was after this amount of time.

2. RobertD63 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yup. Same here. I was told it's not being shipped until tomorrow :mad:
    http://www.apple-rumors.net/att-preorders-arriving-on-the-24th/

3. wr1020 macrumors regular

I had a tracking number that didn't work last night, checked this morning and it showed up on the fedex site. Says scheduled delivery for the 23rd by 3pm.

4. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

I also called FedEx and was told the same thing -- my phone was scheduled to be shipped tomorrow (June 23) and arrive June 24. :p

5. timothevs macrumors 6502

timothevs

I hope mine doesn't arrive tomorrow (06/23). I took a day off work on Thursday to wait for the iPhone delivery.

6. brentsg macrumors 68040

It sounds to me like early preorders got shipped quickly from some location in the USA, but held by Fedex until the 23rd.

But it seems like later preorders got shipped from overseas and are arriving early in many cases.