"For You" user interface non-functional on iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by glavoie84, Jul 1, 2015.

1. glavoie84 macrumors regular

I'm trying to setup the "For You" section by choosing my favorites music styles + artists but I am unable to do so. The circles are stuck between the text explaining how to do it and the "You" circle in the center. As soon as I click on a circle, it gets stuck either on the left or right.

Seems to me that this UI was designed for a larger screen. Has anyone been able to do anything with it on the 4S?

2. HackerJL macrumors regular

Im waiting, hope its fixed too. I have a spare iPhone 4s that I use as an iPod so its kinda unusable at the moment.

3. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

Had this issue too. I tried a few times (there's a reset button) and more or less able to get what I wanted selected, but it's a sorry state of affairs that Apple didn't check their UI on smaller screens.

4. ch02ce macrumors member

Do it again without anything playing - frees up some space for the bubbles to move

5. HackerJL macrumors regular

How did you guys get the "For You" area at all?

6. chrf097 macrumors 68040

chrf097

Did you sign up for Apple Music?

7. HackerJL macrumors regular

yup, working on my iPhone 6, and iPad. I have hard reset it, force closed it. All I see on the bottom is "My Music, Playlists, Radio and Connect"

8. HackerJL macrumors regular

Even signed out and back in a few times, no avail.