Force touch? Better fix Screen-click problem!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Itsedstech, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

Im all for force touch on the iPhone 6S, IF it ends up getting it but one thing is for sure, apple better use a better method of keeping the screen on, I've had multiple iPhone 6, an a lot of family members with them that have had the issue where either their display clicks on a corner, or in the center or what not as if it were loose, lets hope apple fixes this issue or i could see a few more exchanges happening then usual due to people thinking their screen might break when they put extra force on there.

2. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

I haven't had a problem with the screen clicking on my iPhone. Hopefully they do resolve this, along with the. Crescent-moon camera problem some are having.

3. Brandon-411 macrumors newbie

I had this problem on my first iPhone 6, which I got on launch day. This month I took it to the Apple Store to replace it, as the screen clicking had worsened significantly. Unfortunately my replacement device also clicks in the bottom right corner... I hope with the 6S, Apple finds a way to avoid this issue.

4. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

The screen clicking issue is def terrible. 3/4 iPhone 6 that I used had this problem.

5. Merkie macrumors 68020

I think the display is put into place very differently with force touch, so I wouldn't be surprised if the clicking is gone.

6. techspin macrumors 6502a

Isn't that how force touch is? Screen will now click all over the place. :D

7. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Hmmm...haven't experienced this, but as others have said, I'd imagine force touch would require reworking screen's internals entirely, so issue would probably be resolved.