Forecast (Preview)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Che Castro, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

2. 3bs, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012

3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Love it. Do you know when it'll be released or if it can be added to Notification Center as a widget?

Edit: just appeared on Cydia.

3. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

4. 3bs, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012

3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Lol fine. Be right back.

Edit: I'm gonna uninstall it because it shows behind ISX on my lockscreen and I don't want that. There is literally nothing you can edit or change in settings or anywhere.

IMG_7747.png

5. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

6. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I've been looking for something like this for a while but now that I've found it I'm disappointed. I want to use it as a widget but this won't let me do that. I wouldn't mind if it worked as a widget and also replaced the stock lockscreen clock.

----------

I've been looking for something like this for a while but now that I've found it I'm disappointed. I want to use it as a widget but this won't let me do that. I wouldn't mind if it worked as a widget and also replaced the stock lockscreen clock.

Even started a thread about it back in February. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1319398

----------

I'm talking to the dev about it showing behind ISX on the lockscreen. Will keep you guys updated in case anyone else uses it too.

7. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

I didn't know this guy was a developer

Seriously, sounds just like him.

[​IMG]

8. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

So according to the dev, there's supposed to be an update (1.3.1-2) coming out today to fix the issue where it showed behind IntelliScreenX on the lock screen.

9. iRooney macrumors 6502

iRooney

I really wish I could gift my Cydia purchases to other people. I bought Forecast, and removed it within minutes. If I'm not actually using my phone where I can pull down the notification center, then chances are its locked anyway and I'll just ask Siri for the weather. Sidenote: anyone who figures out how to transfer purchases from one Cydia account to another can have my copy of this app. :)

10. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I'm not sure what you mean? Do you use IntelliScreenX too or maybe bulletin?

11. iRooney macrumors 6502

iRooney

No, neither. Having the weather on the lock screen just seems like a waste. All it really did was make the clock slightly smaller to make room for the weather....but like I said with Siri I am not going to pull my phone out and turn the screen on just to see the weather on the lock screen. I'll either unlock the phone and do something on it and randomly pull notification center down and see the weather or I will just ask Siri for it.

I'm not having any technical issues with it, I just don't really have a purpose for it. Now, before a war erupts in this thread too, please realize that I am not saying the app is useless....I am merely saying it is useless for me. That's all.

12. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

It's ok, I understand :p

To each their own.

13. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Does anyone have a problem with this tweak where it sometimes doesn't show up on the lock screen? No time/date or the forecast tweak and you have to unlock and lock or double press the home button to get it to show up.