Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Forecast is working well, still can't get animations to work on my 5s. I have grabbers turned off via subtle lock. I also have "slide to unlock" turned off via springtomize. Do i need to get rid of a tweak? I am also using a still picture as my wallpaper, thanks!

any advice, thanks!

iALLOUT4eva

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
PlayDay Land
The only problem I am having is Forecast and Live weather icon are never in sync. One says partly cloudy the other sunny. The temperature for the most part is the same but the conditions are different 9 out of 10 times. Anyone know forecast ifile directory?

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Trying version -15 again on my 5 running 7.0.4. Works better but still shows the wrong weather as compared to both LiveWeatherIcon and the Apple weather app.

At least the screen grab bug seems fixed.

gsxr1000

Suspended
Jan 19, 2014
North Carolina
Ok I must be doing something wrong here for the life of me I cant get the animations to work on lockscreen....I deleted lock screen toolbar but didn't make any difference same thing just a still screen....any help appreciated.

----------

Ok I must be doing something wrong here for the life of me I cant get the animations to work on lockscreen....I deleted lock screen toolbar but didn't make any difference same thing just a still screen....any help appreciated.

Think I just found the problem...Animations not yet supported on 4s if im correct...

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
I bought this but I've since gone back to using groovy lock instead. I don't like that I have to swipe between screens. I also don't like that most of the wallpapers are too bright (even with darkening selected) to read the text and status bar.

This app needs some work. Since everything is hidden in the dylib there isn't anything readily accessible to me to alter.

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
Tweaks installed? iPhone model? iOS version?

With 7.04 on an iPhone 5 with 23 various tweaks installed (all paid or free - no cracked versions) and I have no crashes, working weather animations and correct current conditions and forecasts with the latest version of Forecast.

So I wouldn't call it Alpha quality since it's working great for me, but it is odd the varrying degrees of user experiences.

iPhone 5C with 7.0.4 with only Nitrous, Push for Gmail, Browser Changer, DockShift, FlipControlCenter, and NoSlowAnimations installed.

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

The "Forecast" v3.0.4-13 was just updated... I see animations on my iPhone 4S again and, as far as I could see, every single piece of info is same as in official iOS 7 "Weathger" app! :)

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
I would really love to see the background be customizable while still keeping the animations.

I love this tweak and after iOS 7 was revealed with the weather app, my immediate thought was "I can't wait for a jailbreak to use this function on the LS!" It would just be nice to have the massive amount of negative space filled with a landscape image or something else.

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
Still sticking with this in tandem with a couple of cydgets.

image.png

I really would love to see the current conditions in the center as shown above. The screen cap there has weather from the ScripTime cydget but I'd rather have Forecast7's weather in that position. Any thoughts?

monderick

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
anyone else having an issue with crashing to safe mode while getting a bite SMS text while at lock screen?

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Must be something on your phones. Its running very stable for me. I haven't crashed to safe mode in over a week now

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
For me, I think it's bitesms related. Forecast crashed twice recently but it was before the most recent update. Both crashes were when I was using QC on the lockscreen. Hasn't happened since the latest update. David Asham is the man.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.