Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xy14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Minneapolis
I decided to help out some Foreign iTunes people. I, for a small fee, will go buy iTunes Cards for foreign customers that do not have TV Shows, etc. available to them. When I get to the store, I'll get a $15, $30, or $50 card, then after it is purchased, I will e-mail the recipient the card access code. The money will be due before I buy the card.

Prices (inluding paypal fees)
$15 Card: $18.00 (14.66 euros)
$30 Card: $34.00 (27.70 euros)
$50 Card: $55.00 (44.80 euros)

The time between you pay and receiving your card will be within 24 and 48 hours. If you would like, I can set up a US account for you too.

Please PM me and I will give you my paypal address.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
benjamindaines said:
umm...... is this legal?
Don't know, but I do know that there are some nice members who will help you out at no cost.

xy14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Minneapolis
devilot said:
Don't know, but I do know that there are some nice members who will help you out at no cost.

The costs are only for Paypal fees. And it is not legal, but Apple isn't going to send the secret police after you for paying for their music. It's still cheaper to pay the fees + $15 iTunes card (14.66 euros) than it is to just buy music on the Eurostore anyways.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I believe this is not permitted under Apple's license. See condition #3 here.

If somebody can show otherwise, please PM me and we'll reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.