Forget Zune HD And Zii EGG! Long live Apple!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by geoman92, Sep 11, 2009.

1. geoman92 macrumors newbie

geoman92

So as you may have seen evryone is crying is crying like a beach (pun intented) because the iPod Touch (not iTouch! Gosh!) doesnt have a camera! WTF?!?! Honestly i got my hopes up cuz ive seen color splash and other apps do awesome things! But get over it! Im just happy im getting rid of my 2G 8gb! Now i can actually have a 64gb ipod! I just need to put all my music pics movies and apps on it. (a good 50gb!) I can use still color splash thing and stuff like that. Besides this ipod touch is still awesome cuz its faster, more space for cheaper and of course its an ipod! I cant believe ppl r leaving the beautiful iPhone OS for *ugh* microsoft or the zii egg? Really creative? An egg? Dam i just gottta say ima stay loyal to apple all the way. You just cant compare it! ppl leaving apple for microsoft or the egg are gonna be dissapointed just because of the user interface! But watever i already ordered two 64gb 3g on apple.com engraved and everything! . So yeas i just wntd to say my opinion! Who else feels me?

BTW: This is my first post so yea waz up everyone? How about a warm welcome? And u guys r awesome btw!

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

welcome

u made your choice already, now no need to bad mouth ZUNE, u dont need approval from other people.

3. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

welcome

-as much as your opinion blabs about how the iphone OS is better than anything else in the world. i am still "beaching about the camera" lol:D

4. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

Well,I want a camera on the ipod touch,but hey if it doesn't get it oh well,I'll just get a nano lol and a 32GB ipod touch.:D

5. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Well I am buying the zune hd on tuesday but that doesnt mean I wont buy apple products anymore. I am also going to get the new nano so...

6. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

But why???I though the reason you use a Mac is to get away from windows????:(

7. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Well a mac runs windows better than any pc.:p

But seriously I really like some of the new features of the zune like: OLED, HD output, and hd radio. If a real update was provided to the ipod touch I might of canceled my preorder and got that but since its barely better than my 16gb 2nd gen touch Im not going to get it.

8. WordLife565 macrumors regular

ask anyone whose built their own PC, and they can tell you differently.

9. Goona macrumors 68020

Goona

Hopefully Microsoft can double their marketshare now without losing money!