Forgot how Bodyguardz feels

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Espo, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Espo macrumors 6502

Hey guys.

I had bodyguardz on my iPhone 3G, but I took it off about 5 months ago because it began to peel.

But with the new oleophobic glass on the front and back, how does the bodyguardz feel in comparison to naked iP4?

I don't remember the bodyguardz feeling horrible on the 3G, but this iP4 is a new creature. I dont have an iphone 4 now, (waiting on white) but i'd like to have my case/film ready.

Thanks for the help

ps: Are bumpers freely available in Apple stores?

2. stranger danger macrumors member

Some Apple stores have many bumpers in stock in multiple colors, others are either still carrying just black or out of stock. They get shipments in all the time and the non-black bumpers usually sell out quickly.

3. CKtoph macrumors 6502

BodyGuardz had the least "rubbery" and smoothest feel in my experience.

4. vingengo macrumors newbie

how do you clean it?

I just got the full body bodyguardz protection for my iPhone 4.

What can I use to clean it? Can I use windex, water, etc. to clean it?

What is the best and safe way to clean a screen protector?

Thanks!

5. Espo thread starter macrumors 6502

I think you can use anything but safest best is baby soap and water. Or dish soap and water

6. CKtoph macrumors 6502

I just used a dab of water and a microfiber towel to clean it.

7. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

BodyGuardz is the worst of all the skin makers. Anyone but BGz would be a better bet. BSE, IS, XO, Wrapsol, BGz in that order.

8. me2000 macrumors 6502

Not according to most review sites.

I tried IS and the quality is horrible. I just ordered BodyGuardz today.. I'll let everyone know how they compare.

9. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

BSE is still the best, hands down. Price-wise, double hands down.

10. CKtoph macrumors 6502

The majority of user reviewers and review sites would beg to differ. Simple math. BG is definitely one of the better skins.

11. Espo thread starter macrumors 6502

But please enlighten us and tell us why rather than 'just because'.

I've tried BGz and I liked it very much, but I can't say it's the best because I haven't tried any of the rest.

BTW, NLU Bodyguardz cust. service is amazing!

12. intervenient macrumors 6502a

13. me2000 macrumors 6502

Good to know... After dealing with Zagg's lack of customer service, I'm glad BodyGuardz had better service.

I was happy to see they shipped my order not even an hour after I placed it. :)

14. jfinn1976 macrumors newbie

I had zagg on my 3g I couldn't stand the orange peel, I bought the full bodyguardz for my IP4 it still has a slight rubbery feel to it like the zagg ,the orange peel effect is way way less, and they have all the cut outs for the cameras and led. Very happy as I was starting to see micro scrathes on the phone.
    Just got my black bumper in today, it fits good over the bgz and looks nice to me black on black. I like the bumper to keep it off any surfaces I lay my phone down on and its very thin and functions well. The only issue I see is with my aftermarket cables just a bit wider but some light filing on the cable end will fix that.

15. Espo thread starter macrumors 6502

I am a returning customer to NLU an they offered me 20% off but I found Amazon prices to be much better & u still get the warranty. Just FYI.